Two brothers from Indiana, Walter W. and Frederick L. Hunzicker founded Hunzicker Brothers in May of 1920. The very first sale for the company was a train carload of light bulbs. The firm was named The Hunzicker Sales Company and merchandised light bulbs and automobile specialties.
In 1924, the name was changed to Hunzicker Brothers and the inventory expanded to include wiring devices, light fixtures and appliances. The company continued to grow, new lines of electrical items were added until we became a full line stocking electrical distributor with on of the largest inventories in the southwest. In 1960, the company moved from Bricktown to 501 N. Virginia Avenue.
Today, we are still family owned and operated with eleven locations and 100 employees. To this day, we continue to offer the high standards of service and integrity which has provided the foundation on which our company was built.